Old versionsSee all
The MarshallSoft AES Delphi Library (AES4D) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement strong encryption and decryption into a Windows Delphi or .NET application.
AES4D is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to to perform encryption and decryption using the 256-bit Rijndael "Advanced Encryption Standard" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer's sensitive information.
Some of the features of AES4D are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption & decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts & decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Implements buffer padding (spaces, zeros, random bytes).
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using "known answer tests" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Supports all versions of Delphi (2.0-7.0), Delphi for .NET, Delphi 2005-2007 and Turbo Delphi.
- Supports Embarcadero Delphi XE-XE6.
- Can be used by C/C++/C#, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Power BASIC, Visual FoxPro, dBase, XBase, & COBOL.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works on Windows 95 through Windows 8.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
Fully functional evaluation version available.